all around gunma
GTIA Traveling Living

Consultation Services in Foreign Languages in Gunma


If you are a resident of Gunma and want to know someone who can help find solutions to your problem when you have one.  Gunma offers consultation services for its residens who do not speak Japanese, both at municipal and prefectural levels. 

Police department in some cities are staffed with interpreters.   For details please visit the URL below.