- Links to our website, in principle, is welcome. In case of linking, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should the contents of the linikng site not comply with laws or offend public policy, we may ask to remove the links.
- Links to our website should clearly stated that they are links to the website of Gunma Association of Tourism, Local Products & International Exchange (GTIA).
- The contents (texts, files, etc.) of this site are subject to change or delete without notice.
- The copyright proprietor, Gunma Association of Tourism, Local Products & International Exchange, has licensed all the information (texts, pictures, illustrations, etc.) on this website and prohibits unauthorized reproduction and use except for cases approved by copyright laws, such as “reproduction for personal use” and “citations.”
- We take all possible measures to provide accurate information on our website. We, however, cannot be held responsible for any actions taken by users relying on this information.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy and legitimacy of information of sites linked to our website. Should any problems occur resulting from the linked sites, all the responsibility lies with that site and GTIA cannot be held responsible.